Catastrophic injury or illness may strike at any time. The ramifications can be devastating for the patient, their family, their employer and their insurance carrier. CMS provides the solutions needed during these very difficult times. Our approach to case management assists the patient in learning to manage his or her own health care needs and the cost of their care. Our professionals have extensive experience coordinating the most complex, high risk cases, implementing cost effective high quality health care services.
Our Case Managers:
- Offer years of clinical experience guiding individuals and providers through catastrophic care options.
- Act as coordinator and liaisons between all interested parties.
- Enhance communication and promote teamwork for the most positive outcome.
- Assist all parties in addressing options for care and reimbursement issues prior to service delivery.
- Empower the patient, family and health care provider to make medically appropriate and cost effective care decisions.
- Work closely coordinating or re-routing care to in-network preferred providers that are able to provide exceptional care in a timely manner.