CMS Medical Advocates
Professional health care advocacy…..
at the right place…..
at the right time….
Case Management Specialist’s Medical Advocate Service provides enhanced care coordination and patient advocacy by experienced and professional registered nurses. Our services address the changing needs of individuals, their families and caregivers when navigating through the challenges of our health care system and coordinating appropriate levels and quality of care for their loved ones?? We are devoted to improving health and achieving safe and successful independence through a holistic approach wherever “home” maybe located.
Services at a Glance:
- Comprehensive evaluation and assessment of medical and social needs, in person by a registered nurse.
- Develop an individualized care plan with specific recommendations for short term or long term outcomes.
- Oversight and guidance to clients, families and caregivers in coping with complex and difficult situations.
Health and Wellness:
- Education and Disease Management.
- Accompany clients to appointments.
- Coordinate medical information and/ or services post hospitalization.
- Provide ongoing care coordination with providers, families and medical professionals.
- Health Coaching Services.
- Medication Evaluation.
- Coordinate pharmacy, medication set up, medical equipment supplies and life lines.
- Telephone reassurance, home visits for safety and well-being checks.
- Relocation and transition services.
- Suggest appropriate facilities, coordinate and accompany client tours.
Medical and Financial Understanding:
- Financial and insurance insight related to care.
- Navigation of entitlements to maximize and understand benefits of Medicare, Medicaid, and Private Insurance.
- Community resource liaison.
- Establish Advance Directives such as living wills and Power of Attorney for Health Care.
CMS Medical Advocates are devoted to the art of improving client health and independence. We aspire to assist families and caregivers through the challenges of coordinating exceptional care for their loved ones!