Our therapists will assess the physical, occupational and speech therapy needs of each patient with quality and cost of care in mind.
Our Therapist Case Managers:
- Evaluate therapy plans of care to ensure treatment is medically appropriate and recommended for the injury sustained.
- Work closely with the treating therapists to ensure that realistic goals are set and progress is measurable.
- Monitor the effectiveness of treatment plans and coordinate lengthy rehabilitation programs for medical necessity.
- Communicate with patients to encourage compliance with home exercise programs and treatment protocols.
- Identify and suggest alternative resources for funding that may be available through the school system or the community in lieu of therapy reimbursed by the insurance carrier.
- Assess cases to determine if the cause of injury or illness may be work related, or resulting from an accident which may provide additional insurance coverage.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of requested durable medical equipment.